INTRODUCING SMOKE ON THE RIVER- The Sacramento Artists Council, Inc. in partnership with The Grid Agency and Dad’s Kitchen is hosting Smoke on the River on Saturday, September 6, 2014. Smoke on the River is a fundraiser for The Sacramento Artists Council and will raise money for art programs that assist at-risk children, children of homeless families and fund adopt a school art programs for Sacramento Regional Schools. Smoke on the River is a state championship and Kansas City Barbecue Society (KCBS) sanctioned event. The event will feature a People’s Choice tasting, food vendors, live entertainment and unlimited beer tastings provide by local breweries.
William Land Park, Freeport & Sutterville Streets (City of Sacramento)
Noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday, September 6th, 2014
Important Event Information:
- This is an adult event- All guests must be 21 years of age and older. Valid state ID will be required at Admissions.
- This is a dog-friendly park and event. Please make sure your dog is leashed and tagged.
Our confirmed breweries include Dust Bowl Brewing, Sierra Nevada, Firestone Walking Brewing Co., Speakeasy Ales & Lagers, Out of Bounds Brewing, New Glory Craft Brewery, Ninkasi Brewing Company, New Belgium Brewing, Coronado Brewing Company, Bison Organic Beer, Grand Teton Brewing Company, Lost Coast Brewing, Alaskan Brewing Company, Mad River Brewing Company, 2 Towns Ciderhouse, Green Flash Brewing Company, 21st Amendment Brewery, North Coast Brewing Company, Mraz Brewing Company, New Helvetia Brewing Co., Gordon Biersch Brewing Company, Tap It Brewing, Lagunitas Brewing Company, River City Brewing, Faction Brewin and Heretic Brewing Company.
Canyon Riders BBQ, Captain’s Quarters BBQ Co., Pirates of the Pig, M.A.C. BBQ Shack, Pipin’ Hot Smokers BBQ, Porktera BBQ, Too Ashamed to Name BBQ, Smokey Luv BBQ, Rolling Bones Traveling BBQ Circus, Pork Daddy’s BBQ, Hound Dog Barbecue, Daddy O’s Smokin’ BBQ, Hero BBQ, Ric’s Righteous Ribs, A&L BBQ, Sheldon’s BBQ, Flame Thrower BBQ, Meat Hustle, My Smokin Girlfriend,All Star Cue, Pork Dynasty BBQ, Slap Yo’ Daddy BBQ ,Son of Smoke, Kahuna BBQ, Get Some Saltworks BBQ, Team CroBar BQ,Heart n Soul BBQ, Big B’s Down n Dirty BBQ, T-Bone’s Island Ribs and BBQ, and Black Betty BBQ.
Backyard Competitors: Ethan’s Evil BBQ, BarBQs2go, JP B Que, Rob’s SMokin’ Rub BBQ Crew, Ethan’s Evil BBQ, BarBQs2Go, HardBall Smokers, Cap City Smokers, and Bib Boy BBQ.
There are numerous parking options near the the Park during Smoke on the River.
- Street Parking is available on 15th Avenue off Land Park Drive between Sutterville Road and 14th Avenue (behind Fairytale Town). Parking is available on both sides of this street.
- Street Parking is available on 16th and 17th Streets.
- Parking is also available on the “loop” that runs along Village Green. The loop is 14th Avenue, 18th Street and 19th Street.
- Street Parking is available on the park side of Sutterville Road.
Please note that there is NO parking in the Golf Course Parking lot.
RAIN OR SHINE